'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

19 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Our friends from L’ville lose as well and end up 4-28. Too busy to look it up but wonder if they have ever finished a season with such a poor record 

6th worst winning percentage in Louisville history (109 years)... The other 5 were all pre WW2

Edited by IUFLA
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Steubenhoosier said:

The Fighting Archies lose in their conference tournament to end their season at 9-22.

It's funny how my brain processes single-digit victory totals.  It's like 9-22 is about 6 or 7 games worse than 10-21, not just 1.  

Edited by 5fouls
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Watching Oral Roberts and N Dakota St. ORU has a 7’5 player, Vanover. Looks like he weighs about 190, but he can shoot. ORU is 29-4 (18-0 in Summit League. 

Oral Roberts is one of those teams I would prefer not to face in a 4 vs 13 first round matchup.  

Edited by 5fouls

8 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Oral Roberts is one of those teams I would prefer not to face in a 4 vs 13 first round matchup.  

I think they will be the “top 12 seed” so if you are in the mindset that you are a 5 seed you man want to win a couple in your conference tourney because this Oral Roberts team is legit.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

Just now, Cbp4IU said:

I think they will be the “top 12 seed” so if you are in the mindset that you are a 5 seed you man want to win a couple in your conference tourney because this Oral Roberts team is legit.

Drake is better and may be on the same line