'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

I'll be curious to see how MSU does against Butler on Friday. Butler appears to be much improved from last year. The are bigger, stronger, and have better shooting than they did last year. I'll be interested to see how MSU does. I think they'll win but you never know. 

Edited by DC2345

3 hours ago, DC2345 said:

I'll be curious to see how MSU does against Butler on Friday. Butler appears to be much improved from last year. The are bigger, stronger, and have better shooting than they did last year. I'll be interested to see how MSU does. I think they'll win but you never know. 

Butler looks really good. They push the pace, share the ball, attack the rim and have multiple shooters. Thad’s done a nice job putting this team together (ten new players) and has them playing well early. 

Went to a Div 2 bball game last night. Univ of So Carolina (Aiken, extension)

If only IU would play as hard as these guys, we'd be almost unstoppable. I was really impressed on how hard they played. And the refs let them play. Got pretty physical. 

It almost looked like 5 guys that were clones of Cupps....only bigger, with their energy and pressure. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

An overrated opinion on a splendid Friday night. Maryland is overrated and 🐕 💩 

Maryland is awful.  Jordan Geronimo has zero basketball instincts and can't shoot a lick.  Just watched him completely bite on a basic shot fake and end up on top of the shooter.  3 fouls on him already.  Not sure why Willard thought he was such a great pickup.

Edited by FKIM01
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, kyhoosier29 said:

That surprise you after her behavior in the past? 

It's fair to say it would not be in the top ten of my most surprising sports stories.

Some comedy in the story I read with her mother making fun of someone's poor grammar in a post...while using terrible grammar. 

Sounds like there are some really bad locker room issues right now.

• Like 1