'24-'25 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

29 minutes ago, BGleas said:

College basketball is ridiculous with all of these reviews. For like the last minute of this UNC-Duke game anytime anyone makes a shot the refs immediately blow the whistle and run to the monitor to check the clock, check the shooters feet (even though they were clearly behind the 3pt line), etc. 

We don't care for 38 minutes and then the last two we just murder the flow of the game every chance we get. 

So annoying. 

If im a coach i dont need to save timeouts….you get infinite with the reviews. Absolutely affects the flow and outcome.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

It’s truly one of the dumbest rules. However, without that rule, Purdue doesn’t lose to FDU last year. FDU lost in the conference tournament to Merrimack, but Merrimack was ineligible due to the four year rule 

I almost posted that.

Obviously a 1-16 upset happens again but I doubt it’s a team that didn’t win a conference championship 

16 hours ago, Hoosier987 said:

They have a HOF coach and a lot of talent. Definitely could see them hanging a banner. Gotta give Sampson tremendous credit for turning that program around. Houston of all programs…smh. What could’ve been. 

But it was all about Sampson's culture, remember???

13 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Someone check on Jay Bilas. I'm sure Filiflopski is dead somehow. 

PS...I swear I heard this right. When the regular season title is on the line Carolina is 9-0 vs Duke since 2000. 

Duke is the CBB Dallas Cowboys. Overhyped media darling that is soft as Charmin

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Missouri joins the 2019 Vandy team as the only two schools to go winless in conference play since 1945. Dennis Gates was a hot commodity this time last year, earned a contract extension as well.

I think their top 2 got injured.  Tamar Bates became the go to guy.  What could go wrong?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dgambill said:

Sucks  IU fans were the reasons recruits don’t want to come here…if only we had classy fans and players like Duke…maybe we could make another final 4 this century.

They aren’t just toxic towards their rivals, but towards their team too! Even calling out individual players! 

Guess Coach Scheyer will have to hit the recruiting trail hard today to somehow find 13 new scholarship players from this expected mass exodus due to fan toxicity! 

D1CFF479-C834-4713-AAE2-3A9E6C795AB0.png

F90FE758-F0F4-4E8B-BA3D-52A9ADB319D0.png

2FCC6355-CF8D-437A-9167-4BA18CA84E61.png

CCA2DEF5-8CE6-45C7-B0E8-76A68E936152.png

A357235A-12A5-4A1C-B5F4-C65082E44334.png

80BDC51A-C27D-41FE-A0CF-70EC54C28F51.png

627C5363-6BA2-499D-A030-DDD382A97CA6.png

8D507433-7A20-49B1-B612-99C8DACA34C9.png

Edited by Hoosierdave