Notre Dame Game Thread

KDB

Just now, Seeking6 said:

Ok. Wesley on the bench presumably for rest of half. Let's finish this half and grab the lead. TJD motioned twice for X to get moving.....just little things to button up and we'll be fine. I hope. I wasn't planning on drinking this afternoon because of Christmas party later but one more lazy pass and I'm starting.

Rookie mistake...I started drinking before tipoff!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, BGleas said:

So have we officially confirmed that XJ is the whipping boy this year?

If you're the point guard of the team and aren't making decisions that help the offense be successful, you're going to hear the criticism. His performance tonight looks more like his second half Wisky performance than some of the better games he's had this year. Poor initiation of the offense consistently because he's looking for his shot over getting his teammates involved. 

2 minutes ago, JerseyHoosier said:

If you're the point guard of the team and aren't making decisions that help the offense be successful, you're going to hear the criticism. His performance tonight looks more like his second half Wisky performance than some of the better games he's had this year. Poor initiation of the offense consistently because he's looking for his shot over getting his teammates involved. 

I mean, he's shooting 48% from the field, 46% from 3, and has a 2:1 assist to turnover ratio. He does need to improve there, but the criticism is way overstated. 

His teammates and coaches didn't do him any favors the last few minutes of the Wisconsin game. 

• Like 2