BTT - Illinois Game Thread

KDB

Just now, KoB2011 said:

How blatantly does X have to get fouled before they call it? 

Frazier has been grabbing him the entire game and X is starting to really get into the refs about it. Only a matter of time before he loses his cool and it’s all total BS. They’re missing a ton of fouls on Illinois 

serious question - what is the theory as to why the officials are always out to get us?  personally i don't think they are, but why would they be?  like they don't like Woodson?  they didn't like Knight from forever ago?  something against IU as a school?  i really am curious.

1 minute ago, NCHoosier32 said:

serious question - what is the theory as to why the officials are always out to get us?  personally i don't think they are, but why would they be?  like they don't like Woodson?  they didn't like Knight from forever ago?  something against IU as a school?  i really am curious.

No one thinks there is some grand conspiracy, we are just watching the games and commenting on it.

Do you think it makes sense that a team shoots threes times as many threes and still has 1/3 the fouls called and 6x the free throws? Do you think this game has been called well?