Michigan Game Thread

Let guess what’s Coach Allen going to say! I am proud of our kids they showed grit and didn’t quit! Will just have to watch the film and clean up some things we’re not executing. 
like a line that doesn’t get our QB sacked 7 times and hell let’s be honest any attempt down field he was under pressure. 
I still think our QB sucks ,but that me

• Like 1

Well you can’t beat Michigan when you have the ball inside the 10 yard line twice and get 3 points..

Bazelak isn’t bad when he has time to throw but my lord this is the worst O line I’ve ever witnessed. The offense wouldn’t be bad if we had more than 1.5 seconds to throw. 
D line was glaring issue as game went on. Absolutely zero pass rush which killed our secondary when receiver gets 10 seconds to get open. 
DL and O Line continue to hold program back. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 5 championships said:

Well you can’t beat Michigan when you have the ball inside the 10 yard line twice and get 3 points..

Bazelak isn’t bad when he has time to throw but my lord this is the worst O line I’ve ever witnessed. The offense wouldn’t be bad if we had more than 1.5 seconds to throw. 
D line was glaring issue as game went on. Absolutely zero pass rush which killed our secondary when receiver gets 10 seconds to get open. 
DL and O Line continue to hold program back. 

Your right it is our offensive an Defensive lines. That has been pointed out for years! When these coaches watch film and grade out they’re areas they are responsible for what do they say game after game after game! 

If I was running a plant and had a Dept that kept underperforming. The head of that department would be held accountable to make it better are I’d try someone else! 

13 minutes ago, IUguy said:

I do not understand the offensive play calling.  Good grief!  Try something different.  Let a back throw the ball.  Try a reverse, a double reverse, something besides letting the qb just stand back there and get hurried or sacked.  Jeez!

We can block absolutely none of what you just suggested. Quick hitters are about all we can block right now

• Like 5

Hiller needs to be told to clean out his office tomorrow. If IU had anything resembling a P5 O line, they would have had a shot at winning today. How do you recruit linemen, RBs or QBs with the O Line coaching?

They need to copy the Iowa model of recruiting good, but not top ranked O linemen, and develop them. 

Also, the fast pace offense is insane, when you are always in 3rd and long and keep putting the D on the field. 

• Like 3