Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

CauseThatsMyDJ

2019 Recruiting Hub

11 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

IU offered Tyrell Terry, 2019 4 star PG (and rising) from Minnesota. Staff putting some pressure out there on these 2019 PG's....one of them better take IU up on the offer soon! Haha..

Updated to include this offer.

3 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

Anyone else surprised that Trendon Watford is actually taller than TJD?

And has a 7'4" wingspan.  Bodes well for his performance in the pack line defense, I'd say.

Brooks is definitely not a 4. Needs to add some weight as well. DJ weighs more than Keion! DJ also has a nice vertical. 

Thought TJD was a little taller than 6'7". Watford looks really good on paper. +8.5 on wingspan is the second highest. 

Going to share what I was told from my relative that I would rate as an indirect source.  He knows a lot of people and talks to a lot of people but would most likely not be told directly.  Anyhow.  

Are we getting TJD?  Probably

What about Brooks?  I don't know, it's pretty wide open and wouldn't be surprised if he went to Kentucky.  

I mentioned the schilling/father connection.  He shrugged.  

I said, what's up with carton going to OSU out of nowhere?  My brother(louisville fan) said, when are you ever going to realize it's about (rubs fingers together).  Relative nobs head as if to say, what can I say.  

Nothing Earth shattering or concrete.  

3 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Going to share what I was told from my relative that I would rate as an indirect source.  He knows a lot of people and talks to a lot of people but would most likely not be told directly.  Anyhow.  

Are we getting TJD?  Probably

What about Brooks?  I don't know, it's pretty wide open and wouldn't be surprised if he went to Kentucky.  

I mentioned the schilling/father connection.  He shrugged.  

I said, what's up with carton going to OSU out of nowhere?  My brother(louisville fan) said, when are you ever going to realize it's about (rubs fingers together).  Relative nobs head as if to say, what can I say.  

Nothing Earth shattering or concrete.  

Are you saying Louisville fans expect to pay their players...or that OSU paid Carton? To me it was a fit issue. He knew he had playing time right away...its one of the most prestigious athletic schools in the country and he liked his future teammates. I hope Brooks doesn't go to UK....that would make me sick.

2 hours ago, dgambill said:

Are you saying Louisville fans expect to pay their players...or that OSU paid Carton? To me it was a fit issue. He knew he had playing time right away...its one of the most prestigious athletic schools in the country and he liked his future teammates. I hope Brooks doesn't go to UK....that would make me sick.

My brother being a Louisville fan just assumes it's all(ncaa) about the money.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

My brother being a Louisville fan just assumes it's all(ncaa) about the money.  

Just spoke with a buddy of mine that’s been involved with coaching college basketball at various levels.  He says the same exact thing.

• Thanks 1