New IU Fan here.

Hello! As the title says I am a new IU fan since Romeo committed. I have followed him since his junior year and I think he could be one of the best guards of all time. So now since he committed to IU I would like to know more about the team. So if anyone is kind enough to share about your team like who is going to start, who is going to be a stud coming off the bench etc. That would be amazing! I would also appreciate if there are any good articles that could answer my question. Glad to be here. Go Hoosiers! 

1 hour ago, RomeoFanatic said:

Hello! As the title says I am a new IU fan since Romeo committed. I have followed him since his junior year and I think he could be one of the best guards of all time. So now since he committed to IU I would like to know more about the team. So if anyone is kind enough to share about your team like who is going to start, who is going to be a stud coming off the bench etc. That would be amazing! I would also appreciate if there are any good articles that could answer my question. Glad to be here. Go Hoosiers! 

Welcome to the board.  It is always nice to have new people sign up!

1 hour ago, RomeoFanatic said:

Are you from Southern Indiana?  I grew up on Sellersburg, graduated from Silver Creek in 99.  There are Hoosiers from all over the state on this board, including New Albany.  

I grew up a Louisville fan, went to IU because it was the school I could have the most fun at, caught the fever my first year at IU when we ran past Duke and into the championship game.  Now I'm a fanatic.  

We are very optimistic on this board.  We always believe we can have a magical run.  

10 hours ago, RomeoFanatic said:

Welcome to the best fan base in the world! 

Welcome aboard!

The line up is being debated by you can be sure it will contain Morgan and Langford.

The other 3 is going to be very debatable over the next 6 months.  Morgan is our stud though.  We have a heck of good class this year coming in along with Hunter who red shirted last year .

Its an exciting time to be a Hoosier fan.  Coach Miller should have us competing pretty quickly.

Jason

1 hour ago, IowaHoosierFan said:

Welcome aboard!

The line up is being debated by you can be sure it will contain Morgan and Langford.

The other 3 is going to be very debatable over the next 6 months.  Morgan is our stud though.  We have a heck of good class this year coming in along with Hunter who red shirted last year .

Its an exciting time to be a Hoosier fan.  Coach Miller should have us competing pretty quickly.

Jason

I think you meant Race Thompson was the redshirt last year.

14 hours ago, NotIThatLives said:

Are you from Southern Indiana?  I grew up on Sellersburg, graduated from Silver Creek in 99.  There are Hoosiers from all over the state on this board, including New Albany.  

I grew up a Louisville fan, went to IU because it was the school I could have the most fun at, caught the fever my first year at IU when we ran past Duke and into the championship game.  Now I'm a fanatic.  

We are very optimistic on this board.  We always believe we can have a magical run.  

I am actually from Alabama 😁 Auburn fan. I just like following players and he caught my eye. Thanks for the welcome!

1 hour ago, Billingsley99 said:

You only officially become an IU fan when you buy your first pair of candy stripes

Nah, have been an IU fan since early 70's, an IU grad late 70's, but must admit I'm not a fan of the candy stripes.  I know, I know.....what the hell.

4 hours ago, RomeoFanatic said:

I am actually from Alabama 😁 Auburn fan. I just like following players and he caught my eye. Thanks for the welcome!

Hah, living in GA I work with a lot of Auburn grads/fans! Other than all they talk about is football, great people! Actually surprised you follow basketball so eagerly,. Welcome aboard! Do you remember Korvotney Barber, who left us way to soon? I used to work with his mother.

Archived