The Off-Topic Thread

1 hour ago, Hoosierhoopster said:

You mean "The Open." 

Typical Brit pompousness 

Bailing them out of two world wars in the span of 30 years, we can just go ahead and laugh at their arrogance. Plus their country is the size of like Alabama. 

• Replies 942
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:39 PM, BobSaccamanno said:

Was Rolen a big time basketball player too?  I thought I heard that.  

His defense at third was big time. Great athlete for the position.  He’s that prototype athelete you want at third. Those types are hard to find.  Rolen had great hands, quickness, strong arm.  Imagine the credibility he’d have with young players and their parents.  Can’t help but think he’s a great hire for IU.  

Im pretty sure he was Mr. Basketball runner up.  He had a basketball scholarship but the Phillies lured him away.

14 hours ago, Officer Obie said:

That was a great ending. Molinari played great down the stretch.

Molinari was a machine with the putter on Sunday.  I don't know that I've ever seen someone so confident and pure on 6-10 footers as he was all day.  

18 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You wouldn't have given that Stevens if you knew he'd take it?  Is Duke getting ripped off for pay CoachK that much?

No I wouldn't pay Stevens 9 million a year. Not in a million years. And yeah quite honestly I think they are over paying him. 

Coach K has 5 titles in 39 years.

Saban has 6 titles in 21 years.

35 minutes ago, dbmhoosier said:

You wouldn't have given that Stevens if you knew he'd take it?  Is Duke getting ripped off for pay CoachK that much?

Why is Brad Steven's worth 9 million dollars? I think he is a great coach, but Boston pays him just under 4 million.... soooooooo... 

But to go back to the original..  BD isnt worth Coach K or Nick Saban money.. not even close. 

26 minutes ago, btownqb said:

No I wouldn't pay Stevens 9 million a year. Not in a million years. And yeah quite honestly I think they are over paying him. 

Coach K has 5 titles in 39 years.

Saban has 6 titles in 21 years.

Doesn't Saban have like five of those titles in the last nine years?  That's just nuts...total domination of a real money sport.

5 hours ago, btownqb said:

Why is Brad Steven's worth 9 million dollars? I think he is a great coach, but Boston pays him just under 4 million.... soooooooo... 

But to go back to the original..  BD isnt worth Coach K or Nick Saban money.. not even close. 

Brad needs to fire his agent and hire the guy Crean uses.

Archived