College Football (Not Big Ten)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 984
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, rico said:

I also seen where the QB from Clemson is going to Duke.

Article I just found said kid started planning this last year. Took 15 credits in Spring, 21 in summer, and 18 this past fall to graduate early. I have no clue about classes or what Clemson is like as a school.....but I've done the 18 thing twice during normal semesters....but 21 credits in the summer is insane.

Anyway....Cutcliffe is qb whisperer. Guess we'll see what sort of QB Chase Brice is. Was highly rated 4 star QB with several high major offers who has been riding the pine.

Just now, rico said:

No idea really.  Playing time?  Change of scenery?  

For or against?  I'm for it.  Think of some of iu basketball players that went to small eastern conferences and have gotten playing time, closer to home, and wound up scoring 8-9 pts a game.  

With football.  As Bob said earlier, Penix if healthy is the starter no matter if Peyton comes back.  Peyton gets a chance to go start from day one and never look back.  And get half way to a grad degree.  

6 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

For or against?  I'm for it.  Think of some of iu basketball players that went to small eastern conferences and have gotten playing time, closer to home, and wound up scoring 8-9 pts a game.  

With football.  As Bob said earlier, Penix if healthy is the starter no matter if Peyton comes back.  Peyton gets a chance to go start from day one and never look back.  And get half way to a grad degree.  

Oh, I'm for it.  

Gets the $4.3 Million Bonus and resigns day before signing day. My guess is that he thought MSU could come out and do more with this Blackwell investigation. Sorry Mark. Even in East Lansing where rules don't apply, rapists, pedophiles run free.....you break the rules even you eventually will have to leave your role. Just can't believe he's staying on in some other role.

Oh well. Look forward to pounding them next October with or without him after we gave one away to them this year.

Archived