March Madness thread

rico

5 minutes ago, dgambill said:

It will be interesting to see what UK does. Johnson, Travis, Washington definitely gone. I think Richards goes...he is never going to get featured in the offense so either transfer or pro. Herro is interesting...he can be a JJ Reddick type...he is really streaky but something tells me he will want to move on too.

So Cal to UCLA now as well?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Long Duk Dong said:

People get tired of losing. They want to win 

America will not tolerate a loser - General Patton

Tat is what is wrong wit this country and that is win  at all cost.  I really use to think we had the smartest fan base in the country but after reading some of the idiotic post by some on here and other boards I really have to re think that.  I really should re think that because it is mainly the vocal minority that makes the rest of this great fan base look back.

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Tat is what is wrong wit this country and that is win  at all cost.  I really use to think we had the smartest fan base in the country but after reading some of the idiotic post by some on here and other boards I really have to re think that.  I really should re think that because it is mainly the vocal minority that makes the rest of this great fan base look back.

Yes that is why our political system is so messed up and college sports is so corrupt...really sad. That said I don’t think Patton meant it to be used i this sense.

6 minutes ago, GoshenFan84 said:

Zion is impressive, but they just showed a replay of a rebound like 5 times. It's unbearable.

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Per my brother who lives in the Twin Cities. Ticket prices for the Final Four are skyrocketing in hopes of seeing Zion Williamson 

Could you imagine if Lebron had played college?? At least OSU didn’t win a championship game with him.

4 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

There’s no reason this Duke team should ever lose. Heck, they should win all games by a minimum of 10 points. Yet, they don’t. 

If they played through Zion in the post they probably would...but Barrett and Reddish have to jack up their shots too. Honestly Zion might be better off on a team that didn’t have so many one and dones.

1 hour ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Speaking of "madness" check out some of the most rational fans in the world at Rupps Rafters LMAO!

Screen Shot 2019-03-31 at 3.33.55 PM.png

Beyond the PAIL?!!!😂  Late to the party but here's some appropriate pics in honor of Kensucky's choke job and their ignorant fans...

947330589_UKfans.jpg.55fbe877b1a7cf1cac452c0d6603c1ad.jpgCaths.jpg.7645ea38df1e5875326c490fcc87c8d1.jpg347254665_Calipariupset.jpg.35650c4ea363d7796ef7b9df74ecec96.jpg1191868075_UKcry.png.795d566e906b63cbaa12030cacc9bc21.png

Archived