March Madness thread

rico

7 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Absolutely. That’s not really what I was talking about though. I know Archie think Morgan is a fantastic player. I was more commenting on the emotional aspect of the player-coach relationship. I fully realize I have absolutely no idea what their relationship is really like, just commenting on the senior night program. 

I get it. I understand that too. Who knows maybe he really doesn’t have relationships with his players or maybe he does and just likes to keep it behind closed doors. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, IU878176 said:

Am I the only one sick of the ATT “Phil the announcer” shtick”?  I’m an ATT customer but after seeing it 300 times I’m ready to switch to Sprint.

You are definitely not the only one... those are driving me nuts.  That and all of the Purdue fans in the background 😂

On the other hand, I live for those Charles Barkley/Spike Lee/Samuel L. Jackson commercials.   I laugh every time but maybe that’s just me!

1 minute ago, IUskim said:

That’s true or maybe he just wanted to be all about the seniors and let them talk. Who knows. Maybe he just prefers to keep that all behind closed doors. 

Meh.  The purpose of Senior Day is to make the Seniors feel special.  Even if it's not the coach's style, you break habits on that day.  

6 minutes ago, Drroogh said:

Wow Horrible call by the officials

Not   that I think the  officials have been bad overall, but it does seem that the few horrendous calls have bee against MSU!  Worry about the anti BIG bIAS THAT EXISTS IN THE MEDIA!! 

Archived