Looking ahead to 2019-2020

Did we want to add the schedule to this thread or new? IU plays everyone twice....except Sparty, Iowa, and Northwestern at home only  and we have road games at Illinois, Michigan, and Rutgers only.

To me we get a break with Sparty, Iowa at home only. Road games at Michigan and Illinois only I guess cancel each other out. Given that Michigan is going to be much younger and I think Sparty and Iowa will be better than UM/Illini I think the schedule works out a tad to positive side.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Seeking6 said:

Did we want to add the schedule to this thread or new? IU plays everyone twice....except Sparty, Iowa, and Northwestern at home only  and we have road games at Illinois, Michigan, and Rutgers only.

To me we get a break with Sparty, Iowa at home only. Road games at Michigan and Illinois only I guess cancel each other out. Given that Michigan is going to be much younger and I think Sparty and Iowa will be better than UM/Illini I think the schedule works out a tad to positive side.

I don't like only getting NW, Rutgers, and Illinois only once.  They could all finish at the bottom.  

Archived