Welcome to Hoosier Sports Nation | Indiana Basketball and Sports Forum

Welcome to HoosierSportsNation 3.0 -- our newest and best iteration.  We promise we won't bite -- come on in and register to join the party!

Sign in to follow this  
KDB

Jonathan Denis

4 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Crystal ball for the U, but man could we use an impact interior lineman.  

One prediction.....made over a year ago.....by Miami's "insider". 

Not sure about you, but I'd put that on par with a used car salesman's word and Confederate currency.

Edit: The fact that we're getting a 4* from Dade County for an OV is a positive sign.  Cracking through that SEC/ACC wall.

Edited by Zlinedavid
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, BobSaccamanno said:

Crystal ball for the U, but man could we use an impact interior lineman.  

He has previously committed and then decommitted from Miami which I think is helpful context.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, The Daily Hoosier said:

He has previously committed and then decommitted from Miami which I think is helpful context.

And he committed last July which was a few months after the crystal ball pick for Miami. It looks like the staff is making a push for him, and it seems like we get our guys when we do that. I'd love for the staff to be able to convince him to commit early.

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/college/acc/university-of-miami/article230159184.html

“I want to commit in August,” Denis said, “but if I don’t feel like I’m ready by then I’ll just wait it out until signing day.”