Michigan Pregame Thread

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is we will be about 3.5 pt dog.   Very winnable but I agree with IUScott, wish we had then earlier. 

We are better than early in the year,  but so is Michigan.   Either way I will be there.  First game I will get to attend this year and I can't wait!

7 minutes ago, milehiiu said:

Seven point dog to Michigan.  I think Vegas realizes that IU shot themselves in the foot against PSU.

Maybe just me but 7 point dog to Michigan says volumes about what IU has done especially after the way Michigan has played. Just an observation but 7 has to be one of the smallest margins Vegas wise. Maybe only 1 or 2x in the last 20 would be my guess.

1 minute ago, IUguy said:

IU is a 7 1/2 point dog at home.  Place your bets, since IU should win this game outright.  Michigan is not nearly as good as Penn State and IU probably should have won that game on the road.

Caveat...I am not a football expert or coach.

But UM DC Don Brown from what I have watched loves to do a lot of zone blitzing.   I feel like that fits into our offensive strength with Ramsey.

Michigan is playing well right now,  and there's slight chance they blow us out.  More than likely we are in for a dogfight to the end.  I am still on the  #9windiana bandwagon.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:41 PM, IU Scott said:

If you asked me a month ago I would say we had a very good chance to win but ho UM is playing now I don't see it.

I agree that UM has dramatically improved in the past 4-6 weeks.  They looked like they might go off the rails early in the season but have dramatically improved. Early in the season I thought we had a 50-60% chance of beating them, and ending the 23 or so in a row losing streak, but now I think we have more like a 20-33% chance.
We have a shot but can’t turn the ball over and if we get a lead, or are close at the end, the coaches can’t go into their “please don’t lose mode”. Both the offense, that gets very conservative when we have a chance to beat a good team, and defense (that goes into a prevent defense that seems to almost always give up 80+ yard drives when the game is on the line) need to prove they can make good decisions under pressure, 

14 hours ago, IUguy said:

IU is a 7 1/2 point dog at home.  Place your bets, since IU should win this game outright.  Michigan is not nearly as good as Penn State and IU probably should have won that game on the road.

Michigan is not nearly as good as Penn St.?  There are many that say that Michigan should have won at Penn St. as well, me being one of them.  

Archived