2020 MLB Discussion

5fouls

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Billingsley99 said:

Exactly.  I watched first 4 innings been listening since

Well I guess Bell must wants to lose this game since he just ook out Bauer with two outs and no one on base.  bauer has only  103 pitches and just blew away th elast batter but is still taking him out, what a joke.  That double sti;l call in the 7th is also a stupid call

4 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

Well I guess Bell must wants to lose this game since he just ook out Bauer with two outs and no one on base.  bauer has only  103 pitches and just blew away th elast batter but is still taking him out, what a joke.  That double sti;l call in the 7th is also a stupid call

I'm surprised Bauer didn't do something with the baseball that would have required Bell to visit a proctologist.  Talking about over-thinking things.  

I know the braves pitchers has been good as well but it is a shame to waste such a dominate erformance from Bauer.  The Reds had 3 legitimate scoring oportunnites and the 1st inning was the best chance.  Had 1st and 3rd and no outs.  the  braves only had one real oppoortuniy and that was afyer a leadoff double.

2 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I know the braves pitchers has been good as well but it is a shame to waste such a dominate erformance from Bauer.  The Reds had 3 legitimate scoring oportunnites and the 1st inning was the best chance.  Had 1st and 3rd and no outs.  the  braves only had one real oppoortuniy and that was afyer a leadoff double.

The Braves real opportunity is happening in the Bottom of the 9th.  

5 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

The Braves real opportunity is happening in the Bottom of the 9th.  

Great comeback by Igelesias after the leadoff walk to Freeman.  Struck the side out and the pitching has been dominate today.  So far the 3 early games has seen 1 run with the Astros up 1-0 and so far the Cubs and Marlins is 0-0.  Maybe it is to early in the day for the hitters to be a b le to hit.

WTH Reds 1st and 3rd and no outs in the 12th and don't score.  The Reds has 9 hits to the Braves 2 but can't get a hit to drive in runs.  the reds are 3-13 in games they don't hit a homerun and they score 60% of their runs off of homeruns.  Against good pitching in the playoffs you have to play small ball and get runners in from 3rd with less than 2 outs.

Just now, Billingsley99 said:

Runners on 2nd and 3rd pinch hitter looks at 3 strikes.  Not even swinging ar anything.  I would rip my 10 year old team for that. 

I am so tired of watchoing betters wanting to walk more than get a hit.  Each team today has taken a lot of called 3rd strikes,  I guarantee the Braves will win it this inning.

Just dn't understand th emanagers today because the braves get a leadoff hit but don't bunt.  This has happened loke 3 times in the exttra innings but managers refuse to sac bunt.  It is obvious when there has been 35 K's that the players are having trouble putting the ball in play.  Also in the 12th the Braves had Albies a fast runner oon 1st and one out and don't have him try to steall second.

Archived