South Florida Game Thread

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure to this point creans 1st year team with Pritchard as a freshman would give us a run for our money. Im a skins fan and watched that debacle of a game today losing a 15 point lead in 2 mins. But this team is more frustrating thus far.

we have talent. They just make some of the most boneheaded plays I have seen from a college team. 

8 minutes ago, BEKA said:

Not exactly sure why we're supposed to buy into this defensive scheme when the 3-point defense has gotten WORSE over the first four games, not better. South Florida? I mean...

Banks, whose a damn good shooter and knows this team, has hit several of their 3s. Still not good D overall so far for IU!

Just now, iuthruandthru said:

Johnson just let that chance at a defensive rebound just go over his head.  He didn’t even try for it and the crowd let him now that’s BS

I find the whole team doesn't really understand the concept of rebounding. Every time a shot goes up, they just stand around staring at it. Little attempt made to find a body block out. Just some arm flailing and hoping it lands in the cradle. 

Archived