National Scene 2020(Not B1G)

rico

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm good with my original terms. Clemson by 21....although I wish I said 14 at the time but I just feel Clemson is going to flex a tad. The same way Bama might flex on ND in CFP. 

ND needs to win to stay away from #4. They're not going to play Clemson vs ND a third time right? Lol

7 minutes ago, btownqb said:

ND needs to win to stay away from #4. They're not going to play Clemson vs ND a third time right? Lol

I don't think so but that will be fun to watch for sure. This committee has put themselves in a corner with things. ND loses and moves to 4....meaning Ohio St moves up.....but a one loss IU team to Ohio St who is apparently so strong isn't weighted the same as 2-3 potentially 3 loss teams in Oklahoma, Iowa St, and Florida. Barta has lost control of the story already. 

7 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

USC's QB (Slovis) looked absolutely terrible, with some very questionable decisions, so not sure if it was bad offense or just good Oregon D. I don't know who we'll play (if we get into the Fiesta Bowl), but I think IU is much better than either team.

Slovis is supposed to be the best QB in the 2022 NFL draft.

Archived