Indiana High School Football 2020

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, mrflynn03 said:

The whole thing is ridiculous bs, but was it really necessary to do this right before game time.  You know they just didnt just pull the decision out their butts.  

Yuuup with you man.  Only 400 total cases in the WHOLE county where we were playing tonight. 

3 hours ago, btownqb said:

They just canceled my game.  I'm over it. Complete BS what they're doing to our boys. 

Silver Creek / Charlestown in a lightning delay.  Game has not started.  Not a drop of rain yet, but storm in New Albany area is simply not moving at all.  

Just now, 5fouls said:

Silver Creek / Charlestown in a lightning delay.  Game has not started.  Not a drop of rain yet, but storm in New Albany area is simply not moving at all.  

Saw that. Unfortunate for those kids. I was wanting to watch the stream. 

Man... we're hurting. 

My Wildcats survive against Prairie Heights....22-20 in OT.  Something came up and I didn't get to go.

In other news...Tammy's Columbia City Eagles thrash 'Busco, FW Northrop rallies and upends Homestead, FW North crushes FW Snider by 30, and Warsaw beats Huntington North.

3 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

We've got a really, really good one coming in Mcculley from LN. Throws a beautiful ball. 9-13 for 248 with 5 TD's and ran 13 times for 157....and this was against Avon. Not necessarily a slouch opponent. 

Avon top 15 program in the state and McCulley and Cooper dominated them. 

37 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I'm almost embarrassed to admit but didn't know Cooper until last night. He's 2022 kid I believe. Wouldn't mind seeing him down in Bloomington one bit either.

Should be an interesting battle for sure. I know he’s close with D-Mac which will help you guys. His sister played b-ball at Purdue and I know he’s very familiar with them as well. Whoever lands him will be getting a hell of a player. 

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Should be an interesting battle for sure. I know he’s close with D-Mac which will help you guys. His sister played b-ball at Purdue and I know he’s very familiar with them as well. Whoever lands him will be getting a hell of a player. 

It's amazing. I could tell you every hoops player in 21,22, and 23 from in state that I want but a kid that's really good playing 7-8 miles away I didn't know a thing about. 

14 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Heard on the radio yesterday that since there is no B1G football this Fall, the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana are going to televise high school games 

Oh almost every game in the state was streamed last night 

2 hours ago, btownqb said:

Our AD found a JV game for us on Monday!!!!!! I am so excited. They've won 6 state championships since 1994 and are almost triple our size!! What an opportunity for our kids. 

Happy for you and your kids man. Good luck and you and your kids stay safe out there!

4 hours ago, Steubenhoosier said:

Heard on the radio yesterday that since there is no B1G football this Fall, the states of Pennsylvania, Ohio and Indiana are going to televise high school games 

Channel 46 always has a game televised on Friday night and you can watch the replay Sat. morning.  46.1

Last night was SB Adams vs. SB Washington

Next week I believe it is Elkhart vs. Mishawaka.

Talking about football only on this. Not the pandemic or otherwise.....but I think I forgot how awesome Friday night high school football is to have and have back. Not just for the players but communities. Several of my friends remain in Illinois still and they were still pretty ticked with zero football while every state surrounding had the lights on this week. 

I'm sitting here on Monday morning and as of this post looking forward to going to Cathedral at Carmel game Friday. Hopefully everyone can get out and support safely the kids/communities where games are played.

6 minutes ago, Sark said:

Would guess that sells out under normal conditions but wasn’t sure if Indiana is restricting crowd sizes (presume they are). Strange watching the Indy 500 yesterday with empty grandstands.

Yep. My guess is they'll probably have 2k range because in normal times this would be a sellout. ESPN even televised this one back in 2008 I believe.

1 hour ago, Seeking6 said:

Talking about football only on this. Not the pandemic or otherwise.....but I think I forgot how awesome Friday night high school football is to have and have back. Not just for the players but communities. Several of my friends remain in Illinois still and they were still pretty ticked with zero football while every state surrounding had the lights on this week. 

I'm sitting here on Monday morning and as of this post looking forward to going to Cathedral at Carmel game Friday. Hopefully everyone can get out and support safely the kids/communities where games are played.

Let’s go Hounds!

1 hour ago, Sark said:

Would guess that sells out under normal conditions but wasn’t sure if Indiana is restricting crowd sizes (presume they are). Strange watching the Indy 500 yesterday with empty grandstands.

Up north here it appears the home teams determine what they are gonna do as well as the local health departments.

Archived