Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Barta can go in a dark alley and F@*# himself.

condescending jack hole. 

I can't wait to watch Alabama blow out Notre Dame.

Lurking around the Bucknuts site, the general feeling there is that OSU's season is likely over.  They have a significant number of players testing positive and don't believe they will play next week against MSU.  Lots of shouting about the Big10 screwing up with the rules and that they're out of the CFP..  They think IU vs NW for Big20 championship.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, jv1972iu said:

Lurking around the Bucknuts site, the general feeling there is that OSU's season is likely over.  They have a significant number of players testing positive and don't believe they will play next week against MSU.  Lots of shouting about the Big10 screwing up with the rules and that they're out of the CFP..  They think IU vs NW for Big20 championship.

Well, the B1G really did screw up.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the big conference got all those faulty tests from China? Other conferences not having near this much trouble? Although I have always said this is the smartest virus I have ever seen. It won't attack Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, or any of the major grocery chains. How do you kill something so smart.  

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

I think the big conference got all those faulty tests from China? Other conferences not having near this much trouble? Although I have always said this is the smartest virus I have ever seen. It won't attack Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, or any of the major grocery chains. How do you kill something so smart.  

That is the thing, the ACC and the SEC have had this trouble.  They started earlier so they could/can adjust the schedule.  The B1G can't.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, jojo123 said:

I think the big conference got all those faulty tests from China? Other conferences not having near this much trouble? Although I have always said this is the smartest virus I have ever seen. It won't attack Costco, Walmart, Home Depot, Menards, Lowes, or any of the major grocery chains. How do you kill something so smart.  

Let's not go down this road and just leave it to football please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, btownqb said:

I think NW is essentially lock in the BTCG, right? 

It's 2020, not even Master and Schlage know what "locks" are. 

If NW stumbles once and Wisconsin beats us and Iowa it may depend on what the B10 rules with OSU. They'd be the only one loss team in that division. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

It's 2020, not even Master and Schlage know what "locks" are. 

If NW stumbles once and Wisconsin beats us and Iowa it may depend on what the B10 rules with OSU. They'd be the only one loss team in that division. 

Iowa has two losses and NW has the tie breaker with them. NW would have to lose out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, btownqb said:

Iowa has two losses and NW has the tie breaker with them. NW would have to lose out. 

Again, depends on how if they adjust for cancelled games for OSU. If Wisconsin wins out, they'd be 4-1 (80%). If NW loses once, they'd have two losses with a 75% winning percentage. Yes they'd have the head to head win, but in terms of losses and  win %, theyd be out. 

Bottom line: it's 2020, who the #$@& knows. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Again, depends on how if they adjust for cancelled games for OSU. If Wisconsin wins out, they'd be 4-1 (80%). If NW loses once, they'd have two losses with a 75% winning percentage. Yes they'd have the head to head win, but in terms of losses and  win %, theyd be out. 

Bottom line: it's 2020, who the #$@& knows. 

This explains the B1G situation...

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/why-ohio-states-covid-19-outbreak-game-cancellation-may-impact-its-college-football-playoff-chances/

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Again, depends on how if they adjust for cancelled games for OSU. If Wisconsin wins out, they'd be 4-1 (80%). If NW loses once, they'd have two losses with a 75% winning percentage. Yes they'd have the head to head win, but in terms of losses and  win %, theyd be out. 

Bottom line: it's 2020, who the #$@& knows. 

UW can't make the final

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...