Northwestern Game Thread

KDB

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

We can talk about Archie all we want, but with this effortless / careless effort these kids don’t deserve my time. I hope Archie runs them until they can’t stand tomorrow morning and then runs them more once they can stand until they start making FTs and giving a damn. I wouldn’t care if they all quit. 

I’m hoping Archie doesn’t make the flight back to be honest. 

Pathetic effort but not surprising...Archie may get another year but I don’t see how that helps the program. He has definitely shown he’s not the right coach to get IU back to consistent winning again. The players look like they don’t care enough to make an effort at this point so it’s as much on them as it is on Archie. 

Just now, IUwins0708 said:

Archie isn’t missing the shots or turning the ball over but he continues to put the same ones that do out there time and time again.  We’ve lost 9 games now, he could’ve easily used 1 of those to prove a point with the bench.  He hasn’t, and won’t.  

Speaking of losing 9, did you know NW has lost 9 in a row before tonight?  🤣

Just now, kyhoosier29 said:

About the same as your hope Lander plays more. We’re just screwed either way.

Lol. That’s for sure. I don’t understand how someone who has grew up living basketball, makes millions coaching, can’t see the freshmen are the ones who will make the team more successful. 

5 minutes ago, IUwins0708 said:

Archie isn’t missing the shots or turning the ball over but he continues to put the same ones that do out there time and time again.  We’ve lost 9 games now, he could’ve easily used 1 of those to prove a point with the bench.  He hasn’t, and won’t.  

He needs to go!

Archived