It's time...HIRE CHRIS BEARD

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, HoagieRoll said:

Soon we’ll hear them both say “we have no interest in the Indiana job” and we’ll be left wondering why nobody wants to be our date 

We will see but I am a little more optimistic then that lol. I think we will get a good coach, Stevens isn't the only coach out there. 

It’s interesting watching two competitive teams.  It is striking how physically strong all of Tech’s guys are while Muss has a few (not all) scrawny guys.  Beard wants to pound you with this group and the Razorbacks want to push it.  It will be interesting to see if Arkansas can hold up physically late.  

Just now, HoosierFaithful said:

This is tongue in cheek, right?

I hope so, but TT did kind of mimic our issues to a small extent - missed two layups and the front end of a one and one in crunch time.  They also lost a 10 point lead in the first half with a scoring drought (not as lengthy as we're used to).

2 minutes ago, HoosierFaithful said:

Tough, contested layups that were missed - but beautiful offense (especially the back door) to get there in the first place. 

Let’s also acknowledge the defensive play Justin Smith made on that last play. I’m happy for him. I was in the minority who liked him and was disappointed when he left. 

2 hours ago, HoagieRoll said:

Soon we’ll hear them both say “we have no interest in the Indiana job” and we’ll be left wondering why nobody wants to be our date 

Because the school has let the program go more than Kelly Labrock has. I just read that Arkansas, a second rate football school in the SEC, has better basketball facilities than we do. Ridiculous. 

Bad hires

Poor facilities

Pious mentality

Who wants to date that? Ed Asner?

2 minutes ago, Sea Turtle said:

Because the school has let the program go more than Kelly Labrock has. I just read that Arkansas, a second rate football school in the SEC, has better basketball facilities than we do. Ridiculous. 

Bad hires

Poor facilities

Pious mentality

Who wants to date that? Ed Asner?

don’t believe everything you read..? Our facilities are much better than 10 years ago, to the point where it was listed as an upside for potential coaches in multiple different publications when we let Archie go. 

Archived