Jump to content

Big Ten 2021-2022


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I’m not sure if I heard this right, but if I did it’s gotta be up there with some of the dumbest things I’ve heard… I think an ESPN commentator just said Brad Davison could be first team big ten all time. 🙄

You sure the word "a-hole" wasn't in there somewhere?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, 02Hoosier said:

I’m not sure if I heard this right, but if I did it’s gotta be up there with some of the dumbest things I’ve heard… I think an ESPN commentator just said Brad Davison could be first team big ten all time. 🙄

 

10 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

You sure the word "a-hole" wasn't in there somewhere?

I think that was kind of being implied lol. He was meaning First Team for being disliked with other fan bases

Edited by Hoosier51
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Hoosier51 said:

 

I think that was kind of being implied lol. He was meaning First Team for being disliked with other fan bases

That would make sense… I had just turned to that channel when I heard it so I wasn’t quite sure of the context.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

MSU is down 21-19 to NW with 8 minutes to go in tbe first half. NW is aying short handed without Nantz and a couple of bench players. NE got out to a 13-2 lead before MSU started to play. NW is playing a couple of freshman who haven't really played much and one is Barnhiser who is from Indiana.

NW up 38-33 at the half. Two days in a row where the top teams in the conference is struggling at home against short handed teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, southsidehoosier said:

Easily some of the most egregious reffing I’ve seen from the way too quick jump ball call, travel and the foul.

Marble never had 2 hands on the ball on that first jump ball call, and Buie never had both hands on it when they called the travel...

And that foul call 🙄

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...