'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

2 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I rarely if ever go to other team boards but had to take a peak just now. Wow. Makes us look quite normal after our losses. Geez.

Anyone that questions how we react here to a Hoosier loss should be forced to check out the Rafters after a UK loss.  Makes us Hoosiers really look good.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rico said:

Anyone that questions how we react here to a Hoosier loss should be forced to check out the Rafters after a UK loss.  Makes us Hoosiers really look good.

At least we argue with each other about the actual game, strategy, players, coaches,etc.....every post from them is state of the program and years of failure,etc....funny stuff. That's some 2014 Crean stuff in there.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

At least we argue with each other about the actual game, strategy, players, coaches,etc.....every post from them is state of the program and years of failure,etc....funny stuff. That's some 2014 Crean stuff in there.

Years of incestuous relationships will do that to a fan base.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

Imagine being so good for so long that you got bored with it and wanted a change. I hope when Calipari is gone, they make a sh*t hire and suck for a decade. 

They wont though.  They have to much money, Its too big a program and they do actually take their basketball seriously.  I can see it being Billy Donovan when it happens.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, rico said:

10 hours ago, Seeking6 said:

Yes, and I don’t have the energy to go on RR to verify this but, I can’t imagine that they allow a rival poster… from Louisville, to post on their forum like this one does with Purdue fans. Respect RR if that’s the case 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hoosier82 said:

The AP rankings are bananas. Kentucky, Arkansas and Texas lose to quality opponents on the road and win vs a cupcake…drop 10+ spots. Meanwhile Purdue loses on the road to a 4-4 Rutgers without Baker and need OT to beat NC St and drop 2 spots. Makes zero sense

If last week was the only week of basketball, then sure. BUT PU has beaten teams with a pulse.

I would like an explanation on how, with the results they have had so far, that UK or Texas are even ranked at all. If they had not started the season in the top 10, neither would be ranked. Heck if you put IU on their jersey and gave us the same results they would not be ranked.

Arkansas does actually have a couple real wins... they may have been cheated. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

If last week was the only week of basketball, then sure. BUT PU has beaten teams with a pulse.

I would like an explanation on how, with the results they have had so far, that UK or Texas are even ranked at all. If they had not started the season in the top 10, neither would be ranked. Heck if you put IU on their jersey and gave us the same results they would not be ranked.

Purdue also snuck past Iowa at home when the Hawkeyes' top scorer was out. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, GaloisGroupe said:

In the CBS Top 25 and 1, the guy knocked both UK and Arky out.  Neither has any quality wins was his point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Coach Robby said:

IU/Butler/Notre Dame/Ball St?

I deserve that lol ……Ya know thing thing about bsu ….I’m a ball state grad and I was there during their only recent ( respectively speaking ) run of success with rob Robbins petey Jackson and Theron smith …..but for whatever reason growing up on the other three I just never felt like they were “ my “ team.  I only went to one game in college and that was , you guessed it, the iu game AT bsu.  I’ll be going to games frequently now though so maybe I’ll made an edit 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, IU/Butler/Notre Dame said:

I deserve that lol ……Ya know thing thing about bsu ….I’m a ball state grad and I was there during their only recent ( respectively speaking ) run of success with rob Robbins petey Jackson and Theron smith …..but for whatever reason growing up on the other three I just never felt like they were “ my “ team.  I only went to one game in college and that was , you guessed it, the iu game AT bsu.  I’ll be going to games frequently now though so maybe I’ll made an edit 🤷🏼‍♂️

I saw a few Card's games back in 83-84 season.  Even saw IU beat them at Market Square.