'23-'24 College Hoops Across the Nation(NOT IU!)

rico

59 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m obviously biased but I don’t think there’s any way you can leave Purdue out of the top 25 even without a championship. Top 10 in all-time wins, most B1G championships, All-Americans galore. Don’t see any real argument for Wisky over Purdue honestly especially with them missing the tournament 40+ years in a row. 

So history from back that far is relevant?

Great....won't have to worry about any more "dusty banners" comments. 

😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I’m obviously biased but I don’t think there’s any way you can leave Purdue out of the top 25 even without a championship. Top 10 in all-time wins, most B1G championships, All-Americans galore. Don’t see any real argument for Wisky over Purdue honestly especially with them missing the tournament 40+ years in a row. 

Have to agree, Purdue should be there. If they have Wisconsin ahead of Purdue then they'd be ahead of my Illini too and I'm not buying that.

4 hours ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Congratulations 

image.gif.297bce8963bf8a3e55cf3c2de2ad94b3.gif

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BruceDouglas said:

Have to agree, Purdue should be there. If they have Wisconsin ahead of Purdue then they'd be ahead of my Illini too and I'm not buying that.

I think people tend to forget Wisconsin has a national title (1941). That's probably why they snuck in at 25. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, TheWatShot said:

I think people tend to forget Wisconsin has a national title (1941). That's probably why they snuck in at 25. 

No, I'm aware, just don't put a lot of stock in accomplishments that only required 3 wins, 2 of which were home games.

Edited by BruceDouglas

2 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Hunter Dickinson reminds me of a grown man who used to always want to play in our backyard football games and be QB for both sides when I was about 12

He's also the poster child for pretty much zero development in college.  He was 2nd team all American as a freshman with pretty much the same PPG and rebounds.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Hunter Dickinson reminds me of a grown man who used to always want to play in our backyard football games and be QB for both sides when I was about 12

5 minutes ago, FKIM01 said:

He's also the poster child for pretty much zero development in college.  He was 2nd team all American as a freshman with pretty much the same PPG and rebounds.

Crean said he's the reason KS has no interior defense. Can't defend ball screens. 

At best, he may be a late second round pick, but doubtful. He should return to KS. 

6 hours ago, 13th&Jackson said:

Crean said he's the reason KS has no interior defense. Can't defend ball screens. 

At best, he may be a late second round pick, but doubtful. He should return to KS. 

Go have him call TJD and see what the extra year can do. For Trayce, it was the difference between the G league and stuffing the consensus ROY halfway back to Paris

• Like 1