The Bucket Postgame Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sincere kudos to you guys. Was a heck of a hard-fought game and although the outcome wasn’t what I wanted, I’m proud of how Purdue fought until the end. Hopefully next year both teams are as close to

Just a preemptive shot again those inevitable negative posts: Yeah, we should have lost. We tried to give it away. We're not as good as we thought. We have issues. Now that that hogwash is out of

Lots of coaches say things like that. Wouldn't bet my life on it, but I believe Tom Allen more than most.

Just now, Zlinedavid said:

Your boys have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm worried about next year. That's a lot of fight they have.

They played their asses off but I’m not thrilled with some of the playcalling. We lost to Wisky last year in OT in a similar fashion when we should’ve gone for two. Oh well better times are certainly ahead. 

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

They played their asses off but I’m not thrilled with some of the playcalling. We lost to Wisky last year in OT in a similar fashion when we should’ve gone for two. Oh well better times are certainly ahead. 

Either Moore or Neal play and we don't win, zero doubt.

3 minutes ago, Zlinedavid said:

Your boys have nothing to be ashamed of. I'm worried about next year. That's a lot of fight they have.

It should be another great close game if both teams are at full strength. I had Purdue going to a bowl this year, and this game being between two winning teams.That wasn't how it turned out, but the Boilermakers played a hell of a game. They deserve credit but IU overcame self destruction in regulation and I'll gladly take this!

The bowl is for 9!