2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

11 hours ago, FKIM01 said:

OK.

Any player becoming a Bird or Magic Johnson is a long shot.  I'm reading the scouting reports and seeing a description that reminds me of Bird. Unlikely result simply because players like that are rare indeed. No one in this conversation is going to be disappointed if a high school prospect doesn't end up being an NBA hall of fame player.  I'm just kind of tired of the unwritten rule that long-shot comparisons are off limits.

If you know Bird's story well, you know he didn't project either.  With that, I'll let it go.

I’m just going off highlights obviously. Again he came off more a Kevin Huerter type…maybe not quite the ball handler but perhaps a little bigger.

9 minutes ago, KDB said:

When I hear the kid say I'm good,,,I'm good....but when Trilly talks...just like Paine Webber...we listen. I remember when we found him on this board when he only had 4k followers. He had me at the Cane transfer. Please let this be Liam.

Edited by Seeking6
  • Like 1