2024 F Liam McNeeley Decommits from Indiana

16 minutes ago, Iuprof said:

Does anyone know if Liam is coming to Hoosier Hysteria? A commit fits in with his timeline although he probably wants to to do some kind of live announcement. Just wondering?

Not saying it’s impossible but I haven’t heard it mentioned by anyone. Unless things change I would expect most recruits at HH to be 2025 kids. 

https://x.com/paulbiancardi/status/1711748020629291267?s=46&t=m7YTLXkMC-InBcym0uOu1A 

Recruiting News: Liam McNeeley the No. 13 prospect in the ESPN 100 for the class 2024, will announce his college decision on Sunday,  October 15th. Make sure you wish him a happy birthday today too!

IMG_2628.jpeg

Edited by Between2Halls
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Drroogh said:

None that I know of but I’m now assuming his countdown that people were assuming meant Boogie was really about Liam

Nope. He wasn’t talking about Liam. Liam always planned on announcing between the 13th-15th. Trilly was talking about Boogie on the 16th. Which is still possible however there is conflicting info that Boogie may wait until later in the week. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2