5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

1 minute ago, HoosierFaithful said:

sorry that the links aren't embedding like they used to, folks.  Every indication is this is on Twitter's end - they are doing a lot of internal shuffling and it appears they might even intentionally be limiting access (?) which is odd but, alas, I'm sure a fix will come at some point

Darn Elon.....  🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

sorry that the links aren't embedding like they used to, folks.  Every indication is this is on Twitter's end - they are doing a lot of internal shuffling and it appears they might even intentionally be limiting access (?) which is odd but, alas, I'm sure a fix will come at some point

This is 100% on purpose. They want you to have to click the links and go to the site. Also, I assume the access limitation is to make you download the app or get a Twitter/X account. So don't expect this to change anytime soon and/or Elon is still running the show. 

On Twitter, click the share icon in the bottom right of the post.

Select the option for Copy Link

Paste that link here 

Immediately press Enter/Return on your keyboard to go to the next line. This will be what embeds your tweet.

Only then hit Submit Reply.

Viola:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Maedhros said:

On Twitter, click the share icon in the bottom right of the post.

Select the option for Copy Link

Paste that link here 

Immediately press Enter/Return on your keyboard to go to the next line. This will be what embeds your tweet.

Only then hit Submit Reply.

Viola:

^^ this seems like the safest route for now!  

9 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I tried @Maedhros's shortcut on my phone (Android) with Chrome and it didn't work...

@btownqb's advice, copying the URL rather than the "share" link works...

@Maedhros, it be interested what was in the "share" when you pasted it? ".x." or ".twitter."?

Still Twitter in the link. I'm on an Android phone, viewing this site in Chrome, too.

The latest from Trilly:

Edited by Maedhros
  • Thanks 1

Rabby just gave an update that goes along with what everyone has been hearing. Said Boogie is deciding soon but there isn’t a timetable yet. Although depending on how he’s planning his announcement he would continue to say that. I’m trusting Trilly and others on this one.