5-star guard Boogie Fland Commits to Kentucky

58 minutes ago, Proud2BAHoosier said:

Color me confused, inside info????

There are flights scheduled to go to White Plains tomorrow. However there is also talk that Boogie is done taking and receiving visits because he is in decision making mode. The question is this. Were the flights scheduled before Boogie made this decision or is the info about him being done inaccurate? Or are they going to White Plains for another reason other than seeing Boogie. That’s what is to be determined in the next 24 hours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

There are flights scheduled to go to White Plains tomorrow. However there is also talk that Boogie is done taking and receiving visits because he is in decision making mode. The question is this. Were the flights scheduled before Boogie made this decision or is the info about him being done inaccurate? Or are they going to White Plains for another reason other than seeing Boogie. That’s what is to be determined in the next 24 hours.

As for Woody, what other reason would he have to go to White Plains?

The flight plan from MCO to HPN has been filed for tomorrow morning by the same aircraft that took Woody to MCO...

Of that I'm certain... 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

The flight plan from MCO to HPN has been filed for tomorrow morning by the same aircraft that took Woody to MCO...

Of that I'm certain... 

Well there could be a few. Reasons. 
1. He’s going to talk to people in Boogie’s camp like his family for example. 

2. He used to live in White Plains and has several connections to people in the area.

3. Isiah Thomas lives in White Plains. 

FWIW everyone on Peegs is sticking to their guns that Boogie told Woody and Cal no and that those visits won’t be happening. This goes along with what I posted earlier about the situation but I’m still not 100% sure myself either way.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

Of that I'm certain... 

Flights do get cancelled from time to time - no?  Not saying he WON'T end up going, just that it's feasible that plans changed after the flight plans were filed.  Seems that watching the flight from Lexington to Westchester today MIGHT give us a clue.

• Like 1