IUBB 22/‘23

1 hour ago, KoB2011 said:

Yeah, but the committee already released where we stand as of today. We'd have to go very far backward from where they view us today.

I think last year the biggest issue was they didn't really weight the BTT games like we thought they would/should. 

I haven’t seen it. Where do they have us today?

• Like 1

Yes....., Purdue has been a big surprise this year and have dominated most of the season. However, them getting *at least a share of the BIGTEN right now seems cheapened a bit and lacking fan fair because of their recent slide. The best way to top it off is if Purdue lost their last two games and IU won theirs.....!!! We would share it with Purdue and take the outright from them. That's not something Purdue would like to see after sweeping them this season. 

GO IU!

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

Yes....., Purdue has been a big surprise this year and have dominated most of the season. However, them getting *at least a share of the BIGTEN right now seems cheapened a bit and lacking fan fair because of their recent slide. The best way to top it off is if Purdue lost their last two games and IU won theirs.....!!! We would share it with Purdue and take the outright from them. That's not something Purdue would like to see after sweeping them this season. 

GO IU!

This is going to come across as arrogant as whatever but the only team who could truly honk their own horn on a Big 10 regular season title this year would be us given the schedule discrepancy. The numbers some of the guys on here have shared show the imbalance loud and clear.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

This is going to come across as arrogant as whatever but the only team who could truly honk their own horn on a Big 10 regular season title this year would be us given the schedule discrepancy. The numbers some of the guys on here have shared show the imbalance loud and clear.

I will be happy with a share of the BIGTEN, but I'm sure I feel like everyone else...... I don't want to share it with anyone. I want it outright, but that is the ONLY way we will get recognition of winning the BIGTEN this year is sharing with with Purdue. It will sort of suck if Purdue does win it outright, even with one more loss, because we swept them this year.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

What an arrogant post.  :coffee:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

I have PU fans at work saying "oh, it's ok we lost to you twice because we won the conference title."  Oh, now they don't care about losing to us twice?  LMFAO.  What a joke.

I will say this for a game that used to be pretty evenly split. It's been mostly a rivalry of streaks. Since the turn of the century. IU has rattled off 5 in a row twice. 4 in a row once. Purdue rattled off 5 in a row once along with their most recent 9. Maybe it's our turn again at a run?

Only 2x in all of the 80's and 90's Did either team run off more than 3. We did 3x in a row with Calbert's guys and they did it mid 90's with 4 in a row.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seeking6 said:

I will say this for a game that used to be pretty evenly split. It's been mostly a rivalry of streaks. Since the turn of the century. IU has rattled off 5 in a row twice. 4 in a row once. Purdue rattled off 5 in a row once along with their most recent 9. Maybe it's our turn again at a run?

Only 2x in all of the 80's and 90's Did either team run off more than 3. We did 3x in a row with Calbert's guys and they did it mid 90's with 4 in a row.

Oh, I agree with that.  But Purdue fans acting like they don't care that they lost?  I don't believe that for a second.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, thirdgenhoosier said:

Oh, I agree with that.  But Purdue fans acting like they don't care that they lost?  I don't believe that for a second.

Not for a second. It eats at their very existence while falsely displaying confidence. They know they just got beat twice by a team by the way who still doesn't have one of their key contributors. 

Oh well. Onto some Iowa a--. Been waiting for this one.

• Like 1