IUBB 22/‘23

27 minutes ago, BGleas said:

Yeah, I don't really listen to him or follow him either, but the nature of Twitter and its algorithm have his stuff still pop-up in my feed and I see some of his nonsense because people I follow engage, etc. 

I just think it would be great if the older former players defended the current guys. I think that would go a long way for the segment of fans that incredibly believe and listen to Dakich. 

I, for one, wish Dan had stuck with coaching.  Not because I thought he was great at it.  But because it would have kept him off the air waves.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, rico said:

I, for one, wish Dan had stuck with coaching.  Not because I thought he was great at it.  But because it would have kept him off the air waves.

It's really kinda sad...I think at one time he was a rising star in the TV analyst world...

Now, to a lot of people, he's a punchline...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

It's really kinda sad...I think at one time he was a rising star in the TV analyst world...

I guess if he would have stuck to being an analyst it would have been fine.  But NO...mfer had to have a talk show.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

That's the sad part. When he was up and coming and just calling games he was really good. He admittedly dealt with some depression and other things during the whole Sampson, post era.....so I don't want changed in him but starting around 2012-13 he just became an a--. 

I went back and forth with him on the air on the whole Trey Lyles thing. Honestly looking back at it I think that's when he changed. He started calling people out more, false bravado stuff and it's never left him.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seeking6 said:

That's the sad part. When he was up and coming and just calling games he was really good. He admittedly dealt with some depression and other things during the whole Sampson, post era.....so I don't want changed in him but starting around 2012-13 he just became an a--. 

I went back and forth with him on the air on the whole Trey Lyles thing. Honestly looking back at it I think that's when he changed. He started calling people out more, false bravado stuff and it's never left him.

So you’re to blame!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...