Big 10 Basketball 2022-23

IUFLA

17 minutes ago, IU Scott said:

I just don't uproarboverbhow coaches act because these guys don't compare to what they use to he like.  Some people are just to soft

Whatever.  Their behavior is embarrassing and cry baby Izzo is one of the worst still coaching.  It's one thing to get upset every once in a while but Izzo, Fran, and Underwear do this basically every game.  

It's conduct unbecoming of a leader of young men.  And it was back then too.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, rogue3542 said:

I get really sick of how much latitude the refs give Edey with his elbows. Constantly in someone's face.

I get really sick of how much latitude the refs give opponents to push/shove/grab him all day without calling it lol. What’s he’s supposed to do with his elbows when he’s 6+ inches taller than most guys he faces?

9 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

I get really sick of how much latitude the refs give opponents to push/shove/grab him all day without calling it lol. What’s he’s supposed to do with his elbows when he’s 6+ inches taller than most guys he faces?

Isn't there a mandatory circle jerk over on G&B Illustrated for you fellas to attend? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

6 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Lol, it's his natural starting position to be in someone's face, which makes him really hard to ref.  However, they should review him more.  It's one thing to go up in the motion of a shot and another when he's moving around and clearing space.

Def agree that he’s hard to ref but I always chuckle when people say things about his elbows being in peoples faces. It’s literally impossible for them not to be when he turns to face the basket. 

2 minutes ago, Stlboiler23 said:

Def agree that he’s hard to ref but I always chuckle when people say things about his elbows being in peoples faces. It’s literally impossible for them not to be when he turns to face the basket. 

I don't care how much taller he is. An elbow in the face is a foul.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, NotIThatLives said:

Whatever.  Their behavior is embarrassing and cry baby Izzo is one of the worst still coaching.  It's one thing to get upset every once in a while but Izzo, Fran, and Underwear do this basically every game.  

It's conduct unbecoming of a leader of young men.  And it was back then too.  

I met Izzo back in 1984.  If I would have known back then that he would end up like he is, I would have punched him.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5