'22-'23 MLB Hot Stove League(off-season dealings)

rico

3 hours ago, IUFLA said:

Correa to the Giants, 13 years $350 million... 💰💰💰

Man he played this perfectly. Left Houston because of all the sign stealing stuff. Went to Minnesota to hide out for a year and reinvent himself....and boom. $350M.....not that I think he or anyone is worth that but good for them if they can convince someone they are.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rico said:

Kudos to the Giants for wanting to dance.

I'll forever be Cubs but they are just ticking us off right now. With the moves done so far we maybe could get to 80 wins....maybe and that's only because we are in the NL Central. 

In other news DP made a good point this morning about Ohtani next year. He said he almost deserves two contracts one as pitcher and hitter. He also mentioned whichever team signs him would get a country (Japan) of fans, merchandise sales, tv/streaming,etc.....said $500M is about right if Correa is getting $350M.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

How did that happen.  

Grew up a fan of Ripken Jr. Moved to Delaware about a decade ago and went to Camden Yards. Loved the field. The fans were friendly. The tickets accessible and reasonable.  It’s about an hour and straight highway so the travel is easy. I’ll always root for them unless they are playing my team. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Grew up a fan of Ripken Jr. Moved to Delaware about a decade ago and went to Camden Yards. Loved the field. The fans were friendly. The tickets accessible and reasonable.  It’s about an hour and straight highway so the travel is easy. I’ll always root for them unless they are playing my team. :)

Wish I had a ballpark an hour away.