Game Thread PU

IU Scott

7 minutes ago, 5fouls said:

I wish we did not beat MSU.  Would have been much easier to move on from this staff.

Well if we can get a million people donate $25 we can buy him out. To me there needs to be a change because Allen has ran his course here and it won't get better. 

Well it looks like some of the top candidates are already getting hired like Ruhle to Neb. It looks like Freeze is going to Auburn and Colorado has offered Dion.

Edited by IU Scott
  • Like 1

Just now, Hoosier82 said:

Field Turf needs to be a thing of the past, along with CTA and Bazelak. Purdue isnt even playing well and we’re crapping the bed in every facet of the game. 

Field turf isn't a problem like the old astro turf was. Most teams have it and won't change because it is a cheaper up keep

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Well if we can get a million people donate $25 we can buy him out. To me there needs to be a change because Allen has ran his coarse here and it won't get better. 

Well it looks like somenof the top candidates are already getting hired like Ruhle to Neb. It looks like Freeze is going to Auburn and Colorado has offered Dion.

Hopefully next year is a hard and fast prove it year (given he's likely back). Lot of histrionics. Not a lot of results, including against the Rutgers and Marylands. COVID B1G season success was clearly an outlier.