IU vs North Carolina Game Thread

Reacher

2 minutes ago, BGleas said:

That is totally ridiculous, get some thick skin. Also whoever they called that on they need to be sent packing.  That is an easy two points.  You never see  that just like I haven't seen any other players get TD up like we have.

• Like 1

Just now, IU Scott said:

That is totally ridiculous, get some thick skin. Also whoever they called that on they need to be sent packing.  That is an easy two points.  You never see  that just like I haven't seen any other players get TD up like we have.

I guarantee high school refs have heard worse than those pansy refs have. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jv1972iu said:

I think second half our depth takes its toll on NC.  Run them out of AH, boys!!

Don't you know North Carolina last year almost only went 6 deep. So they are used to big minutes at least that is what Bilas thinks. Sorry I'll end my rant now on how just lopsided this game is in terms of ref calls and the absolute abhorrent cacophony of the announcers. I honestly would prefer almost listening to Bill Walton. At least then you might here the word IU somewhere in the confused convoluted drivel that he pours out as an announcer. End of rant. Now on to the second half. Time to bury the gas boys and make a statement. Let it be known IU is her to stay and here to play for something! You didn't come to IU to play. You came to IU to win! Bob Knight!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ButlerHoosier said:

Don't you know North Carolina last year almost only went 6 deep. So they are used to big minutes at least that is what Bilas thinks. Sorry I'll end my rant now on how just lopsided this game is in terms of ref calls and the absolute abhorrent cacophony of the announcers. I honestly would prefer almost listening to Bill Walton. At least then you might here the word IU somewhere in the confused convoluted drivel that he pours out as an announcer. End of rant. Now on to the second half. Time to bury the gas boys and make a statement. Let it be known IU is her to stay and here to play for something! You didn't come to IU to play. You came to IU to win! Bob Knight!

Okay IUScott

• Haha 3