All I want for Christmas...

Reacher

All I want is offensive basketball in college to get better. 

Watching the IU and UL 1993 sweet 16 game and the game back then is night and day compared to today's game.  The pace of the game is so much quicker and very little standing around . Very little dribbling and ayer moving all the time and the ball moves by the pass. I think the shit clock went under 10 two times the whole game. Very little just posting up and just throwing it into the post. The post men when they get the ball they made quick decisions and didn't dribble the air out of the ball.

If you are off tomorrow or anytime this week go look this game on YouTube and watch what great offense looks like. At the half IU lead 50-43 and IU was 5-6 from 3 and shot 75% overall.

🎶All I want for Christmas………is Poo. Poo-ooo-ooo baby🎶

Damn kids switched the lyrics and I can’t un-hear it. 

In all seriousness, I just want more plays, ran for more players who don’t have the initials TJ And D within the flow of the game (without the reliance of a timeout to run said plays).

9 hours ago, IU Scott said:

All I want is offensive basketball in college to get better. 

Watching the IU and UL 1993 sweet 16 game and the game back then is night and day compared to today's game.  The pace of the game is so much quicker and very little standing around . Very little dribbling and ayer moving all the time and the ball moves by the pass. I think the shit clock went under 10 two times the whole game. Very little just posting up and just throwing it into the post. The post men when they get the ball they made quick decisions and didn't dribble the air out of the ball.

You ever get tired of talking about this?

• Like 1