Indiana @ Purdue Game Thread

Reacher

Just now, 5fouls said:

He looks tired.  Burt, the t-shirt is curious.  Could he be sick?

I don’t buy the tired stuff to the extent we’ve made it out to be lately. Maybe a little bit, but I’m sure Woody didn’t run him in the ground since Tues. Something else has to be up. Too young not to be able to recover in four days. 

• Like 1

Just now, Seeking6 said:

I take that as if you're going to triple TJD I'm going to let my young bull show his stuff. Credit to JHS. Stepped up to the challenge. You seeing something different?

While its not good TJD didn't score and something does seem off, Woodson made a great adjustment by largely going away from the TJD post-up and going to the JHS PnR game and exploiting Edey's drop coverage. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kyhoosier29 said:

I don’t buy the tired stuff to the extent we’ve made it out to be lately. Maybe a little bit, but I’m sure Woody didn’t run him in the ground since Tues. Something else has to be up. Too young not to be able to recover in four days. 

If he's sick, which he may be, he's going to get fatigued easier.  tired does not always mean too many minutes.

• Like 2

Just now, BGleas said:

While its not good TJD didn't score and something does seem off, Woodson made a great adjustment by largely going away from the TJD post-up and going to the JHS PnR game and exploiting Edey's drop coverage. 

Amen. Say it louder. Woodson trusting a freshman on the road in a rivalry game....and the kid is delivering.

• Like 2