Iowa @ IU Game Thread

Reacher

1 minute ago, Sea Turtle said:

The Big Ten just isn't very good. Other than Purdue, everyone else is equally average.

Purdue isn’t that great either. The whole conference is down. They just have beaten up on the bottom of the conference.

Edited by dgambill

Ok, this is pathetic. We can’t play any worse than we are now… can we? I really think Kopp has played well recently, but he’s getting his lunch money stolen tonight. We need a lot of energy, and at this point, it might be beneficial to try to find a spark off the bench. 

3 minutes ago, Danomatic said:

Ok, this is pathetic. We can’t play any worse than we are now… can we? I really think Kopp has played well recently, but he’s getting his lunch money stolen tonight. We need a lot of energy, and at this point, it might be beneficial to try to find a spark off the bench. 

Yep. No excuse to get butt raped at home by Iowa after Saturdays performance.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

We just don't have the 3 point shooting to make a huge comeback like this. Woodson needs to bring them back for practice after the game because this is a pathetic effort

This can't be the same team that beat Peeyuu. I think the bus must have been hijacked from West Lafayette...

• Like 1

Just now, Euroclydon said:

You could argue a drop off after a big win and a quick turnaround, but they are just not able to match up tonight. Slower at every position. This is one of those games where discipline and cherishing the ball are key and they didn't come close on either end.

This seems to be the case too many times this season....