Indiana vs Miami NCAA Tournament Second Round Game Thread

Reacher

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

I hate to say it and I hope I’m wrong. But Miami is the better team tonight. Unless they impload, I just don’t see a win. This it’s like the PSU game in the BTT all over again. 

They had a better team in the first half, LOTS of teams have a better first half team and lose.  If we get a few guys to step up, and we calm the heck down, I think we win.  I think we are a better basketball team.  They are a better track team.

Edited by mookied39
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, tdhoosier said:

I hate to say it and I hope I’m wrong. But Miami is the better team tonight. Unless they implode, I just don’t see a win. This it’s like the PSU game in the BTT all over again. 

Just like leaving the marriage at the alter. We only half done dude. We ain't even screwed them yet. C'mon man.

• Haha 1

Just now, tdhoosier said:

I hate to say it and I hope I’m wrong. But Miami is the better team tonight. Unless they implode, I just don’t see a win. This it’s like the PSU game in the BTT all over again. 

Since being down 13 with 9:42 minute we've outscored them 20-12. We know what we have to do. We survived their best punch and it's time to execute. As CMW said "this is big stage there are no excuses".

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Reacher said:

I hope coach Ya was coaching JHS up all halftime. He needs to turn a 180 here

He’s been basically a no show since the Purdue game…just needs a sense of urgency. What I hate about freshman one and done…they have no fear of losing.

1 minute ago, SawatchHoosier said:

Since being down 13 with 9:42 minute we've outscored them 20-12. We know what we have to do. We survived their best punch and it's time to execute. As CMW said "this is big stage there are no excuses".

He said “no complaining” and I have 2 guesses at who that was directed towards. Maybe 1 guess. 

Really, Really, how you are right. 

• Like 1