Indiana vs Miami NCAA Tournament Second Round Game Thread

Reacher

Just now, BGleas said:

I dont love that Bates shot, but I also don't hate it. I know we need to go through TJD, but some other guys have to do something, and we need some 3's from somewhere with JHS having a deer in headlights night. 

I was fine with it. He was open and it would’ve been big for us.

• Like 3

Just now, BGleas said:

I dont love that Bates shot, but I also don't hate it. I know we need to go through TJD, but some other guys have to do something, and we need some 3's from somewhere with JHS having a deer in headlights night. 

Somebody is going to have to hit some 3s

if not we have no chance 

• Like 2

Just now, CTrojan88 said:

Play kopp, galloway, race, trayce and reneau.  Geronimo can give one of the bigs a breather.  Keep bates off if the floor.  He is a liability on both ends

Problem is, our defense has been best with the JHS, Galloway, Bates lineup. Kopp is struggling with the athleticism of thos game defensively. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BGleas said:

I wouldn’t care if it was an inside out look….but that was a horrible shot in that moment. 

Just now, BGleas said:

You could tell he missed when it left his hand. He pushed it…no wrist and follow thru.

• Like 1

Just now, BGleas said:

What I hate is when he drove into traffic and forced a layup when we could have swung the ball to an open Kopp in the corner.