Transfers with IU Interest

1 hour ago, RoadToZion said:

Not sure. Shedrick call went well, and I thought he may pop first. Then heard about Love last night. That’s when I posted here. Will obviously give an update here if I hear anything. 

I know it is a dead period but I assume players can still commit during this time 

27 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Someone’s who’s a member on BTB tell Stuhoo to get off my nuts. I don’t post stuff to post stuff. I have a life. College basketball is now the Wild Wild West. I won’t hit every time. I share what I hear. I don’t claim to be someone I’m not. been posting for over 15 years all the way back to the Scout days. 

I can tell him you and I are best buds if you think that would help.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

Someone’s who’s a member on BTB tell Stuhoo to get off my nuts. I don’t post stuff to post stuff. I have a life. College basketball is now the Wild Wild West. I won’t hit every time. I share what I hear. I don’t claim to be someone I’m not. been posting for over 15 years all the way back to the Scout days. 

Showoff. 

• Haha 7

56 minutes ago, RoadToZion said:

If I were a member, I would.  It's pathetic to rag on someone about less than perfect information.  If keeping score on a fan forum is the best thing you have to do, GET A F!^&$&%$!# LIFE!!!

(...and get of his nuts, STUHOO!!! 😂)

I've seen some people thinking/hoping we'll sign Ledlum and Battle. But I'd think it has to be either/or, right? I don't see how there'd be enough minutes to go around there, especially if we sign Sparks and the UVa big. I just don't see Battle or Ledlum being feasible options at the 3 for any sustained length of time.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, IUProfessor said:

I've seen some people thinking/hoping we'll sign Ledlum and Battle. But I'd think it has to be either/or, right? I don't see how there'd be enough minutes to go around there, especially if we sign Sparks and the UVa big. I just don't see Battle or Ledlum being feasible options at the 3 for any sustained length of time.

I agree.. just seen glimpses of Ledlum to know, though. 

4 minutes ago, IUProfessor said:

I agree.. just seen glimpses of Ledlum to know, though. 

IMO-- XJ, TG, Transfer, Banks, Cupps will man many of the mins 1-3. Plus you have Gunn+Leal. 

Edited by btownqb

2 hours ago, RoadToZion said:

Unfortunately not all of the IU athletics forums out there are as high class as HSN.

image.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, IUProfessor said:

Agree, I’m tired of players who think they are 3’s! We need a 3 that can create their own as well as hit 3’s and be able to defend the position!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Me too, seems like that site just randomly popped out out of the blue over the year 

It was started by Shannon Terry who is the founder of Rivals and 247. He started Rivals and sold it. Then did the same with 247 so he started on3. That said they just haven’t been nearly as organized or reputable so far.

Edited by DC2345
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DC2345 said:

It was started by Shannon Terry who is the founder of Rivals and 247. He started Rivals and sold it. Then did the same with 247 so he started on3. That said they just haven’t been nearly as organized or reputable so far.

If someone buys a sports site off someone, then seems like they should have had a clause not to just go start another one.

• Like 1