Transfers with IU Interest

8 minutes ago, IUrocker said:

Not sure how legit this is, but just sharing what I saw. Posted within the last 20 min. Don’t know if the pic of him wearing the IU gear is old, photoshopped, recent and real, don’t know. Just passing along. Maybe others have more info about it. 

2C8AE5C9-A2F8-4BD5-A76B-75C3148011E1.jpeg

here's the thread that was started about a week ago about the on goings of Kanon.

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Artesian_86 said:

How about you just be cryptic.....lol!!! We don't have the patience for ambiguity! 🤪

it's a double secret kinda secret. 

In all seriousness - I was just joking around with Sea Turtle. However, there is a poster on another board who constantly makes ambiguous post like these and everybody thinks he's so plugged in, but i wonder if he really knows anything or just likes the attention and those precious hearts (thumbs ups) he accumulates. 

Seriously.....somebody will ask him: what do you think about the XXXX recruitment? And he'll answer "I think we may hear some good news soon, if everything goes well".  AND then people get so giddy that they wet themselves. I don't get it. He just states something so obvious that it can't be wrong! 

Edited by tdhoosier
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

In all seriousness - I was just joking around with Sea Turtle. However, there is a poster on another board who constantly makes ambiguous post like these and everybody thinks he's so plugged in, but i wonder if he really knows anything or just likes the attention and those precious hearts (thumbs ups) he accumulates. 

Seriously.....somebody will ask him: what do you think about the XXXX recruitment? And he'll answer "I think we may hear some good news soon, if everything goes well".  AND then people get so giddy that they wet themselves. I don't get it. He just stats something so obvious that it can't be wrong! 

This is how I'm feeling about this poster you speak of...lol

Hey Im A Big Deal GIF - Hey Im A Big Deal Anchorman - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Seriously.....somebody will ask him: what do you think about the XXXX recruitment? And he'll answer "I think we may hear some good news soon, if everything goes well".  AND then people get so giddy that they wet themselves. I don't get it. He just states something so obvious that it can't be wrong! 

image.png.b22fd1a520d4644d37696b6b1242fb5a.png

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, tdhoosier said:

We have one of those here..another board hah lol