Transfers with IU Interest

2 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I would be pretty surprised if Abmas leaves the state of Texas.

Girard? Isn't he more of a high volume, low efficiency guy? Or am I wrong?

I don't think I'd categorize him that way, especially with how we would use him... I just don't see how either of those guys fit with TG/Cupps/XJ. 

4 minutes ago, bluegrassIU said:

I would be pretty surprised if Abmas leaves the state of Texas.

Girard? Isn't he more of a high volume, low efficiency guy? Or am I wrong?

6'1 and shot 39%  from 3 on 7 attempts per game...Not exactly Xavier Johnson  (or even Arte Johnson :) ) on the defensive end...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, kycarter88 said:

Rick Barnes be damned.  I'm still hopeful Woody has some magic left after Ware.  I drove across the bridge down here in Naples on the way to work today, didn't once think about jumping.  I think we will be fine. 

Geez…everyday I drive into Naples for work I think about driving into something…at least the traffic is getting better with people headed back north lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, dgambill said:

Geez…everyday I drive into Naples for work I think about driving into something…at least the traffic is getting better with people headed back north lol.

Oh man. I was visiting my parents down there last month. You have people in fast cars whipping in and out of traffic on the same road with old people who have no idea what’s going on. Haha. 

I saw a car flipped over right downtown Naples on 5th ave. How is a person going so fast that they flip their car over in that area? 

Such a bizarre but beautiful area. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, bluegrassIU said:

Almost there, and not quite dead yet. But man. This is pushing my limits.  

20230420_195934.thumb.jpg.49dcdd553480c8449268ddae83c68efa.jpg

Ok so buy these and some grape juice

JOLLY CHEF 100 Disposable Bomber Cups - Clear Plastic Bomber Shot Glasses - Heavy Duty, Highly Durable and Reusable Shot Cups - Perfect for Shots https://a.co/d/0gvJfuC

Then do the grape juice in the middle with the peanut butter whiskey on the outside.  Peanut butter and jelly shot!

We do this at all the IU tailgates with the Hard Truth peanut butter whiskey.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tdhoosier said:

Oh man. I was visiting my parents down there last month. You have people in fast cars whipping in and out of traffic on the same road with old people who have no idea what’s going on. Haha. 

I saw a car flipped over right downtown Naples on 5th ave. How is a person going so fast that they flip their car over in that area? 

Such a bizarre but beautiful area. 

You’re basically playing Russian roulette on the roadways down here. Old man in a Ferrari has no issues taking a bicyclist out or a family of 4 in a minivan. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

He is just saying from a who do you guard (Knecht is not quick) and that they are different enough to play same time. 

IMO... it seems like 4 guys that are athletic and can put the ball in the basket by any means surrounded by a rim protector is the golden ticket.   It's at least a good starting point.  Length, high percent 3 shooting is when you start getting into being really good. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, btownqb said:

MAYBE as your 3rd schollie with the three we have left... ?? 

Example-- Cleveland, DeLoach, and Fredrick lets just say... I would be fine with that as a trio to add at the end. With the understanding he's playing behind multiple people. 

Hey, meant to comment on this earlier. Deloach is long gone in my opinion. 99% sure anyway. 
He is Georgia bound so you can check him off that potential list.