Transfers with IU Interest

Just now, IndyResident16 said:

Smart a$$? Simply pointing out another targeted player is off the board. Think it deserves acknowledgement. Ain’t that the thread title; “Transfers with IU interest”?

If I missed the remarks earlier forgive me, came back from dinner with 50+ notifications and must have missed it.

No biggie…yes it’s already old news 2-3 pages ago. I guess I must have also missed your posts when both Ware and Sparks committed. I apologize. 

• Thanks 1

Man….. extra long day at the office and I come to check on my online “safe space”, with 15 pages added since my last check in, and I thought surely something good has transpired. Nope.
Losing out on some of these guys that Twitter said we were getting stinks. But not to this level. Maybe there is something good headed our way. Not ready to throw in the towel on the 23-24 season in April. 
i admit it’s hard to see a path to a National Championship without a wing that can shoot, or with 3 open roster spots. Not even the B1G. But, lots of season left, especially since the season is months away. Knecht isnt coming either, so Twitter says, lol. Hang in there, everyone 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Indykev said:

I'm glad I can't see it....My 2 life time bans on twitter are so far gone, Elon Musk can't get me back on there.

It is really really bad

and not to agree with Scott too much haha but it can’t look great when there is an article about a recruit posted and 50 responses saying the staff sucks. 

36 minutes ago, Inequality said:

Move on folks. Back to the thread topic or a completely different derailment. It’s feeling like Jr high school around here.

image.gif.16c65bc953d2a77b93c530c51e37fab7.gif

It’s a long off season. Tell some lies. Get the hype train rolling.

The #1 wing in the portal is coming for a visit this weekend. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Inequality said:

Move on folks. Back to the thread topic or a completely different derailment. It’s feeling like Jr high school around here.

image.gif.16c65bc953d2a77b93c530c51e37fab7.gif

It’s a long off season. Tell some lies. Get the hype train rolling.

I hear Kaleb has tested to have a 53” vertical and hit 76 3 pointers in a row!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, olsontex said:

Hopefully a helpful suggestion -> maybe we should start a new thread titled "Transfers With IU Interest".

P.S. I apologize if someone already made this suggestion, somewhere over the last 8-10 pages I couldn't F-ing take it anymore so I stopped reading.

This ain’t helping

1 hour ago, Rev_AK said:

Man….. extra long day at the office and I come to check on my online “safe space”, with 15 pages added since my last check in, and I thought surely something good has transpired. Nope.
Losing out on some of these guys that Twitter said we were getting stinks. But not to this level. Maybe there is something good headed our way. Not ready to throw in the towel on the 23-24 season in April. 
i admit it’s hard to see a path to a National Championship without a wing that can shoot, or with 3 open roster spots. Not even the B1G. But, lots of season left, especially since the season is months away. Knecht isnt coming either, so Twitter says, lol. Hang in there, everyone 

Gee Ark, what's with all the long days????  😜

8 hours ago, olsontex said:

Hopefully a helpful suggestion -> maybe we should start a new thread titled "Transfers With IU Interest".

P.S. I apologize if someone already made this suggestion, somewhere over the last 8-10 pages I couldn't F-ing take it anymore so I stopped reading.

We need a thread titled "Transfers where the staff screwed up and lost to another school and now the world is over"

Edited by iuswingman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'll tell you a kid I wish we'd look at...Evan Mahaffey transferring out of Penn State...6'6 freshman...

He had a stretch early in the Big 10 season where he had some nice numbers 

image.png.a15d21888fe14e89e9c03c43d9bf8f0e.png

That includes a 3-3 effort  against us, and a 4-5 against Purdue...

That's in 18 MPG...He was a PG in high school, but went through a growth spurt...High motor and has a nose for the ball, but for some reason fell out of favor with Shrewsberry about halfway through the Big 10 season...I think he's got a lot of potential....

Currently ranked #29 among SFs in On3...

Edited by IUFLA
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

I'll tell you a kid I wish we'd look at...Evan Mahaffey transferring out of Penn State...6'6 freshman...

He had a stretch early in the Big 10 season where he had some nice numbers 

image.png.a15d21888fe14e89e9c03c43d9bf8f0e.png

That includes a 3-3 effort  against us, and a 4-5 against Purdue...

That's in 18 MPG...He was a PG in high school, but went through a growth spurt...High motor and has a nose for the ball, but for some reason fell out of favor with Shrewsberry about halfway through the Big 10 season...I think he's got a lot of potential....

Currently ranked #29 among SFs in On3...

If that ends up being our "3rd schollie" of the 3 that are left. I'd love that. He and Duncomb were HS teammates. 

Edited by btownqb
  • Like 1