Transfers with IU Interest

6 minutes ago, Steubenhoosier said:

So, has Walker officially committed? There have been comments that he was committed before his visit, but I have not seen any formal announcement 

He hasn’t made the instagram post yet lmao but rabby has said it without saying that he’s ours lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, MoyeCowbell said:

When 5-star recruit Regis "Boobie" St. Claire is found dead on his recruiting trip to a prestigious university, it's up to Steelpecker to crack the case.

I heard that if coach Woodson had scheduled his surgery better, Boobie would have been on campus in Bloomington that weekend instead of that other prestigious university.  He’d still be alive today.  Coach Woodson has blood on his hands…..and his knee.  :coffee:

Edited by Muddy River
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, HoosierDPU95 said:

Don't forget about our crappy facilities 

Now you are taking a shot and twisting what I said.  Go read what I said again in detail. I stand by all of it.  That was in defense of the staff fyi 

but I liked and agree with the rest of the above because I said all that at same time at that time. More were coming, trust the staff, some have different needs etc. we are also not competing with certain schools on these ones which helps. 

much easier to beat out Louisville, Illinois, St John’s etc.  give it maybe 2 weeks and every person who questioned the staff will look really bad.  We just have to weather the next wave of “Walker, really, why? We need shooting and wings 🙄” 

• Like 3

On the ^^^^ not trying to crush the kid or anything, just normally you keep the "I'm leaving the old school" and the "I'm coming to the new school" as separate announcements. You'd think especially when it's within conference. 

To be really clear, not a big deal or anything, just seemed odd to me. 

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, IUFLA said:

Surprising...I thought he'd go to a mid major for more time...I don't think he gets it at Maryland...

And I wonder if they know something about Dickinson and where he's going...Marylands frontcourt has a few guys coming back, so it could be crowded...

Well he’s a wing so he doesn’t need to worry about Dickinson. 

• Haha 6

29 minutes ago, Between2Halls said:

Jordan seems like a good kid.  I don't see him suddenly dribbling and passing the ball better.  He's a junk yard dog small college 4.  Capable of unbelievable athletic plays and unconscionable defensive lapses.  I think he is what he is and there is nothing wrong with that.  He must believe in himself and outside of the disasterous first 8 minutes of the 2nd half at Iowa, he did redeem himself having 2 real nice games against Wisconsin and Illinois before having some nagging injury the rest of the season and never finding it again.  

Good luck and hopefully Malik can exploit him on the defensive end.  

• Like 6