Transfers with IU Interest

19 minutes ago, btownqb said:

He'd be an awesome back up plan for MM. 

That's what I was thinking, though I might lean towards a "1A and 1B" perspective.  He has a year of experience playing on one the better teams from last season.  While he isn't the consistent outside threat we desperately need, he would still be a highly valuable offensive asset.  At 6'8" he also has the length to be a disruptive element on the def side.

(I think) it's unlikely he stays in the draft, and now that he's entered the portal I hope CMW is putting on the full court press.

Edited by olsontex
  • Like 1

Just now, olsontex said:

That's what I was thinking, though I might lean towards a "1A and 1B" perspective.  He has a year of experience playing on one the better teams from last season.  While he isn't the consistent outside threat we desperately need, he would still be a highly valuable offensive asset.  At 6'8" he also has the length to be a disruptive element on the def side.

I didn't say which one I preferred, but pretty clearly MM is the priority.. And yes, he's very good defensively. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, IUfaninIllinois said:

I’ve heard that Dingle is going to St. John’s. He’s making an announcement soon and hasn’t even visited IU so think he’s unlikely 

Where did you hear this because other than St John’s guys believing it to be the case (like they did MM) I haven’t seen anything like that.

2 minutes ago, Initial79 said:

Where did you hear this because other than St John’s guys believing it to be the case (like they did MM) I haven’t seen anything like that.

I have a guy who I’ve used for stuff before… he’s not an insider by any means but knows tons of insiders who are and has been pretty reliable for me in the past. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Artesian_86 said:

....same feeling as Knecht.

Don't forget that "perhaps" the staff saw something about their "fit" that made the staff want to pass on them.

Not saying that's the case, but it is a possibility.

• Like 3