Transfers with IU Interest

9 hours ago, HoosierFaithful said:

You’re right but sometimes I feel like every thread deserves its chance to crap on DD.  Doing a bad thing is a good thing sometimes 

Kinda like hitting road kill...? Sometimes ya just gotta keep runnin over it...sometimes theres no other way to get rid if it.

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Between2Halls said:

For me, I don’t care if it’s Ya, Hunter, Walsh, Howard, the Abominable Snowman, Elon Musk, Instagram, Tik-Tok, or Dan Dakich that helps land a recruit or transfer. Just get ‘em here. 🤓

Agree, but Dan Dakich does NOT help us recruit lol... it would be the exact opposite of that, and with Fife. 

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 10:13 AM, tdhoosier said:

From a few days ago. I know that we debated whether having tape of what we are selling the recruit is beneficial or not. In this case our tape on JHS has gotta be a plus. 

He looks very under control with his dribble drive…very much thinking where he wants to get to and positioning himself. I worry his size might be an issue but at least X is a bigger point to play next to him I suppose. How is his defense? That’s my biggest worry. 

1 hour ago, dgambill said:

He looks very under control with his dribble drive…very much thinking where he wants to get to and positioning himself. I worry his size might be an issue but at least X is a bigger point to play next to him I suppose. How is his defense? That’s my biggest worry. 

I listened to a couple of podcasts on Dingle and I'm now drinking the Kool-aid. They described him as a prototypical 2, one of the best (if not the best) scorer in the portal, but not necessarily the the best at defense. But who needs defense? JK.

Seriously though, he had the ball in his hands a LOT and was asked to do a lot....some of that lack of defensive effort may be blamed on fatigue. JHS took plays off too, but he brought the ball up the court almost every time, guarded the other teams best guard, and barely had any time to rest on the bench. Who knows how the defense will translate when Dingle can share some of the load. 

Not getting my hopes un until we at least get a visit though. I will also try not to use the words 'dingle' and 'load' in the same sentence again, but no promises. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kycarter88 said:

someone please make an outlandish comment that can get this thread heated up again. thank you and Godspeed. 

now... see, that's how I feel. I can't believe some come here for their information lol 

That's why we have Twitter! 

• Like 1