2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

6 minutes ago, KDB said:

Reading Louisville's 247 board.. Seems like there are reliable Louisville people floating things that are causing them to believe that MM may not be taking his visit anymore.

Just read some on there too, they say Kansas is pumping out the confidence

Just now, Zville Hoosier said:

I donā€™t want to brag but this possible favorable news is probably because I chose to eat lunch today on my ā€œborrowedā€ dish ware from the Foster cafeteria circa 1994

IMG_0879.jpeg

Oh nice, you have some of that stuff too?Ā 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beamerball said:

According to the Louisville 247 site, they claim the guys on Kansas' 247 board are very confident they land Mgbako now.

Kansas board also believes that he will go there even if he is not a starter šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø

Edited by Tru123dt
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Also the Kansas board has been pumping out confidence since day one. There is nothing new on their site saying anything new, they just now posted about the UoL rumblings.

Pretty sure most of them thought it was a done deal after his visit. Still holding out on a hope, but if he does cancel his Louisville visitā€¦oh boy

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Pretty sure most of them thought it was a done deal after his visit. Still holding out on a hope, but if he does cancel his Louisville visitā€¦oh boy

think we'd be in better shape if he cancels the trip.Ā 

Ā 

Is there an unknown 4-deep visit by the IU staff tomorrow scheduled with MM?Ā Ā 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hoosierfan1901 said:

Better be quick, because Self will likely be on a plane if the visit is canceledĀ 

if KU has a 4-deep meeting with MM and IU doesn't that would be concerning.Ā  If we see a 4-deep meeting from KU lined up with MM I hope to goodness IU has one or gets one lined up quicklyĀ 

1 hour ago, IUFLA said:

I'm already rewatching last year's games... In order...

Finished Miami of Ohio last night...

I hate the off season too

I watched the 1992 home game against UM and the Fan 5 last night. Sure wish we could get that kind of home court officiating now that we got back then IU went 34-50 from the line, UM went 14-16

52 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Thats when they became relevant, sure. That isn't when bandwagon frenzy started, though.Ā 

One of my best friends favorite teams were Duke basketball, Miami Florida football and Atlanta Braves. This was in the late 80's in central IndianaĀ 

Ā