2023 Mackenzie Mgbako COMMITS TO INDIANA UNIVERSITY!!!

5 minutes ago, dwtaylor1055 said:

if KU has a 4-deep meeting with MM and IU doesn't that would be concerning.  If we see a 4-deep meeting from KU lined up with MM I hope to goodness IU has one or gets one lined up quickly 

Nope you go full shock and awe. If KU does that, Woody walks in, right in the middle of that meeting. "Son, I am here to take you home to Bloomington". (oh FU self)

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, slojoe said:

No news break.  We could be in the driver's seat.  We could be completely out of it.  It could be down to us and KU or another team.  All could still be in.  This is a very close to the vest recruitment.

...and as usual, some of us are over-reacting...🙄

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coach Robby said:

Just sitting here in my classroom during testing, I have my school email, school gradebook page, and this thread pulled up 🤣

Same, except I’m supposed to be reviewing for the state math test and I’m obsessing over the thread lololllll

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Southern IN Hoosier said:

Got a buddy pretty connected to Louisville athletics. MM got a bigger offer and they said they weren’t offering anymore. Take that for what you want. 

Rabby keeps reiterating that IU is staying in the fight so we'll see what happens.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1